Coastal’s Walk Right Harness is their #1 harness for preventing pulling. Fully adjustable. Keeps pressure off your dog's neck.
- Front-connect ring gently and naturally guides dogs to prevent pulling.
- Designed to reduce neck strain and discomfort while walking.
- Soft padded harness provides added comfort.
- Back-connect ring available for standard use.
- Easy to place on dog with simple over-the-head design.
Benefits of a Walk Right Front-Connect harness -
- DISCOURAGES PULLING. A front connect harness discourages pulling because it limits a dog’s forward motion.
- JUMPING/TRAINING. If your dog jumps up against people, a harness is also a good way to stop the action without worrying about choking the dog in the process.
- CHOKING AND INJURIES. Neck and trachea injuries can occur, even in larger dogs, with constantly yanking, pulling or fighting a leash. Harnesses take the direct stress off the neck and distribute the force across the chest area.
- Small 16”-24” girth
- Medium 20”-30” girth
- Large 26”-38” girth
- XL 27”-43” girth